Gedea collects, processes and stores personal data necessary to conducting its business. We are restrictive and only collect data that we need. The data is only processed by the relevant personnel at Gedea.
Gedea does not process patients’ personal data in connection with clinical studies carried out on behalf of Gedea.
Purpose of processing personal data
We collect, process and store personal data for the following purposes:
- Marketing the company to customers and business partners by phone, mail and email
- Dialogue with contacts who work in the pharmacy sector and distribution of medical products
- Communication with customers and business partners by phone, email, newsletter, and in our social media accounts
- Processing of employee data for payroll administration, access to premises, access to computer systems, contact details in the event of an accident
- Communication with the company’s owners
Lawful basis for processing personal data
- Consent: Emailings to newsletter subscribers
- Balancing of interests: marketing to e.g. pharmacies, interested business partners
- Agreements with registered parties: suppliers, customers, shareholders
- Legal obligation: e.g. The Swedish Book-keeping Act and regulations regarding clinical studies
Withdrawal of consent
You may at any time inform us that you do not wish to receive the newsletter or other information from us, via a link in the newsletter.
How long do we keep your data?
We keep your data for as long as necessary for the purpose of processing.
Personal data processed on behalf of Gedea
Providers of services for Gedea occasionally process personal data on Gedea’s behalf. There is a Personal Data Assistant agreement in place regulating which details are processed.
How the data is protected
Gedea works continually with the latest information security methods and technologies.
Data Protection Officer - Birgit Janicke, Birgit.email@example.com
CEO – Annette Säfholm, firstname.lastname@example.org